Rain Date: September 17th, 2017 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM
The lush, wooded “old campground” of the United Methodist Church of New Lenox will again provide a rustic outdoor setting for our annual Antiques, Collectables, and Flea Market. This event is well advertised & well attended. The campground’s beautiful surroundings draw a crowd, as does the FREE admission for the public. CRAFTERS ARE ALSO WELCOME!
- A 15’ by 20’ space is only $30.00. (15’ wide and 20’ deep)
- Electricity, tables, and tents are NOT provided. You are encouraged to bring your own.
- Vehicles are permitted within your space as long as no part of the vehicle is outside of the staked space (i.e. no buses, oversized box trucks, etc.). If this is the case, there is nearby vendor parking.
- Exhibitor must have current liability insurance coverage for all personal possessions, wares and all acts pertaining to the rental of your space at this event. Vendor will also hold the church harmless from any and all claims, causes of action and damages of every type and nature whatsoever.
- The number of spaces is limited. Spaces MUST be reserved in advance but are NOT assigned for this event.
- The church will sell refreshments throughout the day.
- Rain date decisions are made at 9:00 AM on September 17th.
- Event location is the United Methodist Church Campgrounds located on the south side of Route 30 in New Lenox, 1 mile east of I-80 at exit # 137.
FOR ANY OTHER QUESTIONS, ETC., CALL (815) 485-8271 option *53 AND LEAVE A VOICEMAIL.
Calls are returned as soon as possible as this is a voicemail line only.
ITEMS NOT TO BE SOLD OR PRESENT:
- Any and all types of weaponry
- Used, new or worn clothing
- Any video, photo, audio, or any other media type
- Any other types of material that could be considered offensive to a Christian based organization
- depicting any sexual content or Pornography
This event is sponsored and hosted by the United Methodist Church of New Lenox. Please remember that this event is therefore a Christian based and family oriented event. Absolutely no unacceptable items will be tolerated. If campground staff views any of these types of items you may be asked to leave the premises.
PAYMENT INFORMATION (Be sure to fill out the application below!)
Each space is $30. You can pay in person at the church, Monday through Friday, from 9 AM – 3 PM or make an online payment via PayPal. (Please add a $2 convenience fee for all PayPal transactions, for a total of $32 per space.)
Please make all checks payable to: United Methodist Church of New Lenox (or UMCNL)
If paying by check, please send all payments to:
ANTIQUES, COLLECTABLES, & FLEA MARKET
% United MethodistChurch of New Lenox
P.O. Box 1289
New Lenox, IL 60451
Your cancelled check will be your receipt.
Approximately 2 weeks prior to the event, you will receive a confirmation postcard with important information and rules for the safety and comfort of all of our guests.
Please bring both the postcard & this information sheet with you on September 16th.
If you would like to be a vendor and apply online, please fill out the following application and hit “submit.”